V1.0 – Effective Date: 15/04/2016
1. Our Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy.
Streamdata.io, a limited company with a Board of Directors and a capital of 630 888 EUR, registered office located 35, Chemin du Vieux Chêne – 38240 Meylan, registered with the Companies and Trade Register of STREAMDATA.IO under number 502 377 039 RCS Grenoble (hereinafter “Streamdata.io” or “we”), is responsible for processing the personal data of its customers (hereinafter “Customers” or “you”).
The processing of Customer personal information is subject to a CNIL declaration (independent administrative authority protecting privacy and personal data).
2. What Information Streamdata.io Collects and How Streamdata.io uses that Information.
- Service Registration. When you sign up for the Streamdata.io Services, we collect your email address, name and other contact information that you agree to provide us. We also collect information as well as other information required to configure, use and receive support for the Streamdata.io Services, and your IP address, time you visited (collectively, “Customer Information”).
- Cookies. We also collect cookies. A cookie is a piece of information that our webserver sends to your computer (actually to your browser file) when you access a website. Then when you come back our site will detect whether you have one of our cookies on your computer. Our cookies help us to provide additional functionality to the site and help us to analyze site usage more accurately. For instance, our website may set a cookie on your browser that keeps you from needing to remember and then enter a password more than once during a visit to the site. An alert message will ask you in advance if you wish to accept cookies, you can refuse it. These cookies do not contain confidential information about the Customer. The Customer may indicate its consent or opposition for the using of cookies by setting it to their browser by following the user guide.
- Opt Out. You can choose not to provide certain information, but this may impair your ability to use the Streamdata.io Services.
- Usage of Information. The information we collect is used to administer our business activities, including invoicing, Customer support, track site usage and assist with website account session authentication and identification when you visit our site or use Streamdata.io Services. Occasionally we may use the information collected herein to notify all our Customers about new services or special offers. Your email address will be used to notify you of critical updates, account information, and announcements. You can opt out of these emails at any time if you want.
- Sharing of Information. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade any information that you provide with third parties except as required to provide you the Streamdata.io Services and as specified in this policy.
- Service Providers. We may share information we collect with our Service Providers, Amazon Web Services, Inc. (“AWS”), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, registered office located P.O. Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226, which that assist with our provisioning of the Streamdata.io Services. Service Providers that we use are required to protect all data provided hereunder as Streamdata.io confidential information, restricting transfer and disclosure to any other third party. Streamdata.ie and our Service Providers have concluded standard contractual clauses, in compliance to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995.
- Credit Card Processing Provider. Credit card information and other payment information are collected by Credit Card Processing Provider only to finalize the payment of Streamdata.io Services and to manage credit card processing. This service provider, …, a … company with a capital of EUR …, registered office located …, registered with the Companies and Trade Register of … under number…, is not permitted to store, retain, or use billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf, and is subject to confidentiality obligations restricting the disclosure of information collected to other third parties.
- Comments. If the Customer decides to put comments on our website, Streamdata.io include with the Customer’s comments on the Streamdata.io website: customer name, logo and associated employee name and title. By posting comments on our website, Customer consents to share this information.
- Public Forums. If the Customer decides to post on any Streamdata.io provided blog, bulletin board or similar forum may be freely used by Streamdata.io, any data included in such forum will be shared by Streamdata.io in this forum. Any Streamdata.io customer or any other visitor to such forum, and therefore, you shall have no expectation of privacy with any data included in such forum, and consent to such usage by any party mentioned herein, or any other third party.
- Retention. Streamdata.io retains Customer Information for a period does not go beyond what is necessary for that purpose of processing.
3. Data Transacted through the Streamdata.io Services.
- Streamdata.io will use Customer Information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the Customer.
- Services Providers and developers use the Streamdata.io Services, data is sent (“Published”) and received (“Subscribed”) through the Streamdata.io Services. Aggregate, non-personally identifiable data Published to and Subscribed from the Streamdata.io Services may be used by Streamdata.io to help with the development, tuning and scaling of the Streamdata.io Services, including the generation of reports. Reporting is used both for internal use and to provide reports available to the Streamdata.io customer associated with such provided data. Streamdata.io will keep all data private, and will not share data with any third parties.
- Streamdata.io provides various levels of security and encryption to Services Providers and developers for data Published to the Streamdata.io Services. You can check the Streamdata.io documentation for up-to-date information on the various security levels offered to Services Providers and developers by the Streamdata.io Services. In addition, Streamdata.io will take all necessary measures, including technical, physical, and administrative measures and training, to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized disclosure, access, alteration, and destruction. Streamdata.io safeguards personal information according to established security standards and periodically assesses new technology for methods of protecting information.
- Children. If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the Streamdata.io website and Streamdata.io Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.